Article 1 (Privacy information)
“Personal information” in privacy information refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, and telephone number contained in the information. , Refers to information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other descriptions.
Of the privacy information, "history information and characteristic information" refers to information other than the "personal information" defined above, and indicates the services used, products purchased, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, It refers to the searched keywords, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal identification information, etc.
Article 2 (Privacy information collection method)
We may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when you register for use. In addition, transaction records including the user's personal information made between the user and the partner, etc., and information related to the settlement can be transferred to our partner (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations. Partners ").
The Company, regarding the users, the services and software used, the products purchased, the history of the pages and advertisements browsed, the search keywords searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, and the usage environment (when using a mobile terminal, This includes communication status, various setting information for use, etc.), history information and characteristic information such as IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc. Collect when browsing pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows.
(1) Registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used, purchased products, and The purpose of displaying information about the price etc.
(2) The purpose of using contact information, such as name and address, to use an e-mail address to inform or contact the user or to send the product to the user or to contact the user as necessary.
(3) The purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and mail with delivery certificate to confirm the identity of the user
(4) Information related to payment such as the name and quantity of purchased products, the type and period of services used, the number of times used, the amount charged, the name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. Purpose of using
(5) In order to enable users to easily enter data, information registered with the Company is displayed on the input screen, and other services based on the user's instructions (such as those provided by partner companies) Or the purpose of the transfer)
(7) In order to respond to inquiries from users, information necessary for us to provide services to users, such as information about inquiries and billing, user's service usage status, contact information Purpose of using
(8) Purposes incidental to the above purposes
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
We do not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user except in the following cases: However, this does not apply where permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
(1) Cases based on laws and regulations
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(4) When it is necessary for a national institution, local government, or a person commissioned by the government to cooperate in performing the duties stipulated by laws and ordinances, and with the consent of the individual, the performance of such duties When it may interfere with
(5) When the following items have been announced or announced in advance:
Purpose of use includes provision to third parties
Items of data provided to third parties
Means or method of providing to third parties
Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
(1) When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided along with the succession of business due to mergers or other reasons
(3) When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the jointly used person, When the name or name of the person responsible for the purpose of use and management of the personal information has been notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
The Company, when requested to disclose personal information, will disclose it to the principal without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify that fact without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
(2) When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper execution of our business
(3) Other cases that would violate laws and regulations
Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user's own personal information is incorrect information, the user can request correction or deletion of the personal information to the Company by the procedure specified by the Company.
If we receive the request from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user.
Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The Company suspends or deletes personal information from the individual for the reason that it is handled outside the scope of the purpose of use, or that it has been obtained by improper means (hereinafter, “Usage”). Will be conducted without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information and notify the person accordingly. Provided, however, that if the use of personal information is incurred at a large cost, or if it is difficult to suspend use of personal information, and if necessary alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the individual may be taken. ， Take this alternative.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.